Sunday, February 06, 2005

A Passer-by



I am just a passer-by who gives you experience and helps you to grow

I am just a small sparkle which brightens your life for a while


so...don't wonder that

I will be faded out and extinguished from your life day by day



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murmuring in the afternoon


I feel lonely
not because no one accompanies me
but nowhere in which i could place my heart

Now i am living alone, meaning that I don't belong to anyone or any groups physically and mentally.

In my world, I am alone, just like a little floating ash in the air.
Hanging around, seeing people smile, walking through my life.

It's good to some extent...
coz i can disappear without much disturbance.

6 Comments:

At 2/06/2005 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

睇到真係唔知講咩好, 或者我真係唔明你諗咩, 更冇辦法令你開心, 心諗, 如果我仲同緊你一齊, 我會好自責, 因為我唔能夠俾到快樂你. 我諗這也是是我地分開0既原因.
我知我咩都幫唔到, 但心入面只有難過, 我可以做咩呢. 今時今日我可以做0既更有限, 所以你要靠自己0刺, 你知嗎, 你好得人鍾意ga,放開自己, 做0下自己鍾意做0既0野, 想點就點, 只要開心........
希望你搵到個可以令你快樂0既男朋友

 
At 2/08/2005 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

一點點火花,也能燃起成一把火炬呢...

唔..本人也是一隻「路過的蜻蜓」..
..也許無人會在意你和我的存在,而全無印象..
..也許有人因為我或你改變了他的人生道路,而刻骨銘心...

放鬆點啊...放開自己的懷抱..

kee

 
At 2/08/2005 2:28 AM, Blogger Hoiman said...

謝謝...

Please support me

 
At 2/08/2005 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the right time comes, u wont feel lonely again!
B.

 
At 2/10/2005 1:53 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

B,
Thanks...
i am impatient for that "right time"
I know it's yet to come...

 
At 2/11/2005 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls relex and dont think anything more..then it will come at any time!
B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home