Friday, April 22, 2005

Little Sharing

After looking at my new hair style on monday, most of my colleagues said I am like a "Lan Mui".....Ceci even said as if she had employed a child labour! -_-

Timelines of all jobs in hand are very tight as most jobs have been proceeded to production stage in this week. However, it's ridiculous that I have nothing to do now, as it's turn for clients to give feedback again......it's hard to imagine that I was like an non-stop machine yesterday......what a contraditory picture it is...! That's why I could write my blog...but in english only. Fact tells me that I couldn't leave on time even I have nothing to do now...um....let's see if it's really the fate of an ad agency.

Being extremely busy recently, I feel stressful not only because of heavy workload, but also suffer stress from the internal communication of XM team. Disharmony is like a contagious disease which spreads through the company. Fortunately, I can feel that everyone is trying their best to be considerate and thoughtful, and make agreement with others.

In these few weeks, I can't sleep well and find difficulties in falling asleep when lying on the bed for long, as well as waking up early in the morning and can't sleep again. My panda eyes get more obvious...I just hope that it's a normal phenomenon when summer is approaching......since the day starts earlier :D I think It's better for me to adjust my physiological clock as soon as possible!

z.z feeing sleepy

1 Comments:

At 4/23/2005 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it is good that u r free at office..How was ur fate? could u leave on time? haha....
You new hair-style? let me see..^_^ hehe....
for ur sleeping problem, ry to do some simple exercise in the morning..u will make u more energetic if u do it everyday..if u can do it in the morning..then u may do it at night... it may help..beleive..
Oh...going to japan this Friday...yen just rising....fortunately i bought about 100,000yen a week ago..actually I expect to use about 150,000 only.maybe will excahnge 200,000 la. but actually sometimes i dont spend too much..cos i dont buy anything..excluding hotel..maybe i just spend about 50,000yen only hehe..cos i have bought JR pass already.
I will go to Fukuoka from Tokyo..oh earthquake there......but hotel there r cheap....just about 5000yen for one person and my sister said the hotel is good...I have booked already..
Final Call! nee ur sovenir? or need a Pooh Doll? I will get one for u if u want....and it is cheap to get it from doll machine...100yen per one..hehe..
if u want..i can get few for u..maybe just need 1000yen...haha...if not bad luck..
But too bad..still dont have solid plan now...going to Fukuoka is a must but jsut considering if i go to saporro now!
enjoy ur weekend la!
B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home