Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bad Luck

I don't believe in luck, but I really wanna say I am so "hut chai" recently... It seems that everything doesn't go smooth...

I strongly feel that my energy is wasted by sitting in the office from day to night......being frustrated by both machine-like production and client's feedbacks, my vitality dropped to zero...... how come I am still being stuck in the initial stage of the Zuelxxx's website layouts for over one month?

Let me describe more...First, I designed layout A, the client liked it but asked for one more alternative. So I fine-toned layouts A and proposed layout B for their choices. The managing director loved layout A and asked me to further develop it by following his additional requests... then I fine-toned the design and produce 2 more pages by referring to the look and feel, that's layout C. However, another guy of Zuelxxx (a less powerful staff) said he did't like the layouts C and asked me to re-design, that means a layout D! ..........huh......What if his boss asks me to go back to develop the layout C after looking at layout D? I'm afraid I have to do layout E, F,G......

Just like HSBX, all our clients are political animals who love to hinder our logistics of creative processes. And obviously they don't know what they want! That's the main reason why I am satisfied by none of my works as the outcome is not contributed by my free will.

Just hoping to get a fresh air from this issue, I decided to go jogging in the racecourse, and I even refuse Roy's invitation to the concert of Eason as he's got 2 free tickets......but when I arrived at the entrance I found that it was locked! Strong lights shined on my face and I knew that there must be race holding in the racecourse....how come!!! Today is tuesday, shouldn't it be held on wednesday or saturday??? Bad luck! It's been 3 weeks since i went jogging at here...why do I encounter this once I decide to come here? Similarily, I got the cheese when I found that Victoria's swimming pool was closed for Water Sportsday in one early morning one month ago.....

It's even such difficult to get refreshed...why?
Just got a message from Roy and he told me the concert was "great, great, great!"......uh-huh...

-_- have to face such messy project tomorrow again......

still have 3 more weeks to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home