Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Relaxing days

Let me publish my blog in english today, haha...
Let's practise english! Be patient to read every words! Okay?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Father's Day
Hey! Even it rains and storms vigorously during these days, I feel very dynamic and devoted as I've been totally relieved from the "Monthly Pain"! Oh, guys, don't take an ordinary day as granted as you are already blessed when your health are in well condition! :D

The after-effect is......SLEEPINESS. Am I lacking Iron or just suffering from low blood pressure? I always feel sleepy and tired, ahahha......:P um.....maybe I "worked" too hard when i need rest......right after my recovery on this sunday, half of a day is lapsed before having prepared a present for my father as we celebrated Father's Day on monday. For catering to my father's taste (my father is a fruit lover), I chose ripe mango as the main spirit of my mousses cake and decorated it with various fruits on its top. I utilized my energy and time by making a Father's Day card in a high-speed manner, around 1 hour during office hour, haha! I can't remember how long I haven't written sincere words for my father, so I wrote a long paragraph on the card in KCR train station before moving on. It was not a easy task for me to travel from Causeway Bay to Fo Tan with a 2-3lbs cake......finally I arrived at 8:15pm but my father have to leave at 8:45pm! How come! But after reading the card, he took the cake out from the refrigerator and had a slice of it when i was still having my dinner.....then he favoured me with a kiss before getting off......on my oily lips, haha...... -__-"

I made a variation for my colleagues in tuesday morning, that was a rectangular cake! I divided it into 16 pieces and all were vanished within a few minutes! And they always ask me to open my own shop...hahaha.....I replied, "I must!.......Provided that you financially support me!"

PHOTOS:
-->
Mango Mousess Cake for my PaPa
-->
Variation for my colleagues


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fishing when seeing movie
Saw "Batman" last night, it was a good film with exciting rhythm, shocking motion and marvelous sound effects! But ridiculously.....I couldn't help falling asleep......not because it bored me but I was just exhausted......I think i was "fishing" for at least half an hour......inevitably I missed the part of how Batman is born!! OHOHOH.....>_<

Let me show my apology to you, to the audience sitting behind me, as well as the director of this movie......:P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gourmet
A brand-new supermarket, "Gourmet" is lately opened at the basement of Lee Gardens One. Oh.....that makes me love Lee Gardens more and I will not be hardhearted enough to leave...... It's like Citysuper......the style is .....somewhat like Great! Wowowowo~~~ but most of its products are expensive! Anyway, its bread attracts me strongly......The image of "Chicago Bread" (One of my favourite bread) occupied my mind for the whole afternoon after a quick tour during lunch time......since I haven't seen such a fresh and crispy-skin Chicago bread for a long long time!........I even couldn't help re-visit it after work! Am I crazy? As it's rather large in size, I decide to buy it next week and consume it for several day~~~ yeah~~

3 Comments:

At 6/23/2005 12:03 AM, Blogger Rai said...

撞鬼你咁多英文,查字典都查死我~~

 
At 6/23/2005 8:00 AM, Blogger Voyager Chris said...

yeah! good for you! nice try thou!
practice makes perfect!!
Ooh by the way, because of you, I got an account from blogger.com. ‘cause i was trying to leave you a comment, but it seems not allowed. Anyway, have a nice day =D

 
At 6/26/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

Ray, tell me if there is any wrong spelling, hehe

quitzx, you can leave comments without registration as i know...but anyway, I am happy to have your comments left here :D Thx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home