Thursday, November 17, 2005

Goodbye XM

Finally I have left...lightly...
It's time for moving forward!

The following is the last email I sent to my XM colleagues...with whold-hearted blessing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XM on the Grass

Dear all,

Memories are always sweet, so do my every day working in XM since Feb 2004.

I treat everyone of you as my dear friends in my life, as all of you'vebeen helping me to grow from time to time.In XM, smiles and tears allow me to discover the indispensable elements ofmy life, especially my love, every sincere friendship, personal ambitionsand necessary skills of interpersonal communication. Thanks x 100000000000for giving me such an invaluable chance to know all of you and for being patient with me when I didn't perform well at work (I hope it's just awrong assumption...)! Anyway, I would never forget every moments we had inXM!

The "XM on the Grass" Cake I made represents Sweets of success, Peace and Hope. I really wish every one of you would treasure your own sweet memoriesin XM, and have peaceful mind in dealing with every challenges!

Do feel free to contact me to chat, to kill time, to ask for help,whatever.

Cheers,
Tiff

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N.B. "XM on the Grass" = Green Tea Red Bean Cheesecake (view slice photo here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home