Thursday, January 05, 2006

A record at this moment

So cold... it drops to around 10 degree celsius again...I don't like winter in Hong Kong...my hands are just freezing in wet and cold wind...

After cooking breakfast for my brother at 8a.m., I went back to my bed and slept till 1pm...wow,I have slept for 10 hours, great!

Just received a very simple email from an old friend whom I haven't met for 3 years, inviting me to have dinner together on 26 Jan. Simple lines but made me feel so warm! Thanks for remembering, my dear friend!

Still being busy with tidying my room...threw away so many notes which I took in University...well...actually I can't understand what I have written anymore, haha...

January, what a critical month for me...but I feel strengthless and lonely...please grant me power and warmth, my Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home