Saturday, September 16, 2006

STILL HAVE 10 DAYS LEFT

SUPER Hurry!

Confirm to leave on 26/9.

I've just got the visa, air ticket and TGV pass so far...

Still looking for a laptop, a luggage, a pair of Birkenstock and Converse, clothing, books, stationeries, food, personal necessities...

Still have many things to do... tranferring tuition fee to school, visiting mother, calling my relatives, meeting my friends, packing my things, having a haircut, seeing chinese doctor, dealing with financial stuff, installing softwares, backing up my files...

What's more...working on a freelance now... -_-
So rush! But I have to earn more for the laptop!! $$$$$$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got a new mobile phone! And get back all my contacts!
Thanks Tat for signing contract, so that I could buy SE k610i with $1K cheaper!

9 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Michellena said...

oh, and you have to be psycologically prepared too!

 
At 9/16/2006 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u dun mind, itz kinda far away..
i can help to buy a samsonite lugguage @ a cheap price.

contact me if u want whn u r free in advance.

 
At 9/17/2006 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Good to see you that you have finally decided and working your way towards you goal. But this is only a start, still long road ahead, add oil :)

Sorry didn't call you this week because I only have 1 week in HK and super busy as well.

Have a safe trip and take care

 
At 9/17/2006 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy news! France is nice place! Although long time no see, still miss u. btw, can I have a farewell dinner with u! Nice to hear from u!

 
At 9/18/2006 1:08 AM, Blogger Hoiman said...

Lala,
Yes, you are right, but I still haven't got any feeling so far...have no time to be worried at this moment! I am quite peaceful in mind recently, I believe with God's help, all roads lead to Rome!

Win,
Just bought a lugguage (Echolac) at $380 at Jusco! A pretty good one with large capacity (30 inches wide and extendable)! Samsoite is good but not enough for me. Thanks!

Fish@ocean,
Thanks for your blessing! In fact It's a pity that I can't witness your coming precious moment...remember to capture as many as you can for every second!

Pat,
Wow Pat...I'm so glad to have you leave message here. haha, I think I really can't squeeze some time to have dinner with you...but I think we'll meet very soon...haha! You know, even though we haven't met for a long time, but you are always on my mind! No cheating!

 
At 9/18/2006 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoiman,
wow I saw this at home but cant publish an message! Have u left already?
I think u r very independent girl..will not have any problem there!
Good Luck and Take care!
B.

 
At 9/18/2006 3:27 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

B,
mud guai ar? Today is just 18/9 wor!!! How dare you ask me whether I have left or not??? :P
Thanks anyway, haha!

 
At 9/18/2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoiman,

Happy to know you are going towards your wish and I know, God shall bless you wherever you are.

Though still have no chance to see you in these days, please think of me if I can have any help anytime in future.

Tai

 
At 9/18/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

Dear Tai,

I always need your help, that's your prayer :)
I hope everything I am doing now is in the light of God.
Thanks...

Hoiman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home