Wednesday, November 23, 2005

fate?

Should I really have to surrender myself to the FATE that I couldn't be a Design Freelancer??

Again, I don't believe in fate, but every experience told me that I have no fate of being a freelancer!

As what I have mentioned in my blog a few months ago, I have 3 freelances in hand. However, 2 are terminated so far!!! These are the two I have devoted much time and expectation on...

And now, for the one left, the timeline is not followed and the submission date seems to be endless! The client is still struggling on trivial things and just ask me to revise, revise and revise! I just spent my precious studying time on fulfilling unreasonable desire!

Still got ZERO dollar in these several months.... I am somewhat scared out of doing any freelance....should I give up?

I begin to worry about my living again...-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home