Sunday, July 30, 2006

Italian Weekend

Italian Cusine
Mad with Italian Cusine
I really love italian food very much...Pizza, salad, pasta, italian bread, gelato......
I had held an "Italian Carnival" at home on last weekend......Wow, you know what, I had 5-6 pieces of pizzas on that night! Crazy huh?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
心想事成
心想事成
The above graphic is what printed on a T-shirt bought by my brother as a souvenir from Lai Kong. My brother said it was pictograph which stands for "心想事成", haha... but now I even can't figure out what I want...how could they be achieved? Anyway, I love it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 days to go
In spite of being at a loss, I think what I can do now is to get out of this bottleneck first......so I have decided to move one step further......I will no longer appear in Quarry Bay from 22 August onwards! hahaha......Oops, I have to be thrifty again 22 days later...... $$$$$$$$$ Remember, freedom is not free!

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Rai said...

真開心,我都想休息下~

 
At 8/02/2006 12:45 AM, Blogger Hoiman said...

你放個假去下旅行啦~ :)
你既thailand之旅搞得成嗎?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home