Friday, January 13, 2006

Review

Haven't written here for 3 days and I miss here so much...
Let me briefly conclude what happened...


* 4 slices left!
Tried my very best to have bread for meals in these days and finally there are only 4 slices left...In fact I feel fine as I have saved much money... hahaha

* Breakfast Chef
I have unintentionally become a "private breakfast chef" of my brother. Recently I got up early every day and prepared breakfast for him before his work...well... somehow feel like being his mother or girlfriend...Anyway i can handle it as cooking breakfast is simple...and I enjoy cooking. But the main point is that I have to make it as diversified as possible in order not to bore his appetite. How challenging it is, isn't it? haha....so I want to remind all of you that never take what your mother does for you every day for granted! Just for dinner, thinking of good dishes, shopping for ingredients, preparing and cooking already consume a whole day!

Here is what i made last 2 days:



* Volunteer in hospital
I attended the "Infection Prevention Talk" held in Elizabeth Hospital on tuesday night. Any volunteers who conduct services in hospital is required to get the certificate according to the Hospital Authority. After the simple talk and quiz, I will be able to participate in voluntary work held in hospital...so great!

* Fruit Stop
I am gratified to know that a new branch of Fruit Stop is freshly opened at Lee Theatre. It promotes light and healthy dishes cooked with olive oil. Just had a dinner there on wednesday, it made me feel it was not a waste of time by travelling for 2 hours to Causeway Bay (terrible traffic jam!). I especially love its walnut bread, dishes with brown rice / red rice and special drinks, at a relatively reasonable price. What surprised me was having TCBY chocolate ice-cream as the dessert, with cereals on the top (other option is red tea jelly) ! Ginger honey drink then added a full-stop to the nice dinner...black soybean milk tasted good too!

*Body Aromatherapy Massage
I enjoyed a FREE body aromatherapy massage + shampoo and blow dry today at theFirm@Centrium by holding a voucher. Personally dislike the feeling of having oil spread over my body...and I do think that the strength is too soft for me...I rather like a more powerful one...haha.
It is to be regretted to fail to have lunch with Lin today...since I couldn't catch the ferry due to late delivery of the Hi-Fi...sorry!! But finally I met her...thanks for your present :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home