Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long time no see

Hey my friend, the best is yet to come!

What I can tell is, she isn't worth your love. Don't lose yourself while you are fallen in love, otherwise it can't be regarded as "love". Don't let appearance dazzle your eyes!

By the way, thanks for giving me a chance to be indulged in the well-known signature 9 course menu of C'est Bon. You know what, it's my first time to have a formal French cusine!

But I'd rather want you to relieve your sorrow...ok?

4 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Michellena said...

I tried C'est Bon's 9-course cuisine too! so cool right!

 
At 8/02/2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

haha, LaLa, last night I guessed you must have tried dining there...do you know why?

 
At 8/02/2006 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx...
can't really do what you said but i will try.
will go to work tmr and things may get much better... but typhoon ar... hate it very much...

tattat

 
At 8/02/2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

In fact I know whatever I said to you at this stage is useless (so I didn't say much, haha) coz you are lost in the deep of a valley now...I know if I were you I could't help being enourmously depressed too...no one can fully understand how you feel...someone's advice can just help you refrain from spliting hairs but can't help you solve problems... so, whenever you have irrational emotion, I am right here.
Just chill out, give yourself some time, your heart will be recovered gradually...

Take care. Look out the typhoon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home