Monday, February 27, 2006

Hiking - Tai Long Wan

Thank Ray for inviting me to go hiking today and I met 8 new faces. We had a good time, with moderate weather, walking from Pak Tam Au to Sai Wan. To me, it was also an outdoor worship in which I could immerse myself totally in the amazing world created by God. Various kinds of plants were surrounding me, over my head was the boundless blue sky filling with cotton-like clouds...sunlight shined on me and gave me warmth...gentle breeze blew my hair to make me awake and helped me finish the journey comfortably.

We had a rich lunch in the middle of journey in a certain store. We ordered 山水荳腐花, 鹵水雞全翼, 炒粉麵飯, 牛丸魚旦......etc. Most were food that I seldom eat usually, but they tasted good when I had a bite of them...Yes...sometimes I have to stop having any unilateral willingness and be brave to strive for a breakthrough. Those things that I think are not suitable for me may suit me well. On the contrary, those my favourites may harm me enormously. Maybe it's time for me to release someone from my heart...

=====================================================
I have wasted much tears days and nights...
Come on Hoiman, you have to focus on your future instead! Cheer up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home