Saturday, February 25, 2006

Collapse

I was shocked...

Anyway, I had calmed down after 3 hours...Anger had been taken over by disappointment...as I have swallowed the anger crazily...

Just feel that I am too light in other's heart.
Let it be. I am not qualified to ask for anything.

I thought I was tough enough as I didn't cry in this week. But then, I collapsed by a glimsp on a face yesterday and 2 sms today...so weak I am.

I have to protect myself...


====================================================
Simply Diary

My aunt
On wednesday, I had Dinner with my aunt and her family whom I haven't met for 2 years. Mother's face emerged in my mind when I met my aunt......as she is the only one who supported me when mother was tortured by cancer. She said," 8.5 years already, Time fries" ...yes...time can heal wounds. Let me share more later.

Tips for sleeping
Anyone could give me some tips of how to fall asleep at bedtime? For this week, I spent 1.5 hours in average lying on the bed before falling asleep even I am physically exhausted. And I woke up at 0630 and couldn't sleep anymore yesterday...... just slept for 3 hours...

Warmth from friends

My day - 23 Feb 2006 I really feel care and warmth from my friends. Ginny gave me a recipe calendar and we had a good local Shanghai lunch yesterday. Thanks dear! I love it~! Hope you like the cookies I specially baked for you! ( could you feel the power of photography? Photos could really cheat! hehe)

Thank Kosby for inviting me to go to Shirley Kwan's concert tonight (even you just wanted a companion :P ) But I wanted to take a rest at home...hope you didn't go alone! I don't know why there were many chance of seeing a free concerts for me......Hacken Lee (2 days), Eason Chan and Shirley Kwan...... but I just attended one of the Hacken Lee's concerts. Actually I am interested in David Tao's coming concert in April...thank Ray for inviting me too...but I don't wanna spend on tickets, sorry, haha...

Thank Fish for recommending me to work as a part-time web designer. He knows I am so poor but I dare not find a full-time job before April. Wairing for good news now; Otherwise, see if I will be still alive by spending savings, haha.

Stranger
Someone from "Live Magazine" asked me to help being a model in a street of Wan Chai after meeting Ginny yesterday. I met countless so-called talent agencies in Central before but it's my first time in Wan Chai. However, since he couldn't tell clearly what "Live Magazine" is (just said it's available in newsstand), who he is (just said from "Live Magazine"), what I have to do (just said "to help" photo-taking)...etc, so i just left, otherwise I would try. In fact I trust him, as those who cheat are mostly with a silver tongue, haha.

TIT*F
Then I walked from Wan Chai to Causeway Bay. I couldn't help visiting TIT*F! Remember this bakery I mentioned long time ago? Click here to recall. After moving, I usually visit it everytime when I go to Causeway Bay...this time i had spanish muffin and green tea bread...they cured my "homesickness" (Tai Hang)...haha


Pumpkin and Red Bean Paste
I feel uneasy if I don't cook something everyday recently...is it an illness? I made this chinese dessert today. It's brown in color, not quite attractive...but it tastes good and is nutritious.

Stress
Feeling stressful. A phone interview and a face-to-face interview will be held in March...x_x Both will alter my future...

6 Comments:

At 2/25/2006 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although it was early in the morning and just fell asleep less than 30mins, I was glad to have your reply =) Honestly, as you know, I know nothing. But, hoiman, do hang in there, okay? Interviews? Is that mean… Wow, that’s good news! =D Also, waiting for your email too~

 
At 2/25/2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

Sorry that I woke u up...in fact when do you sleep and get up recently?

I have replied your email, please check!

 
At 2/25/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...sometimes we dont have too much expectation on others cos nothing is a must. u just treat them what u think u should be. then it is up to other. if u think they r not worthy to be treated by u so well. then u may try to be much preserved toward them la......so try to think in other way..u may feel better..
oh talent agencies? wow i met so many time before especially in TST and CWB la.......but 99% r cheating la.....
wuwuwu today I have given two movie ticket to my sister la..cos no one watch with me la as i got a free ticket from my membership of UA for my birthday month. then i have given it to my sister just a while ago..wuwuwu...
B.

 
At 2/25/2006 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was happy having lunch with you, I wanted to talk to you more but lunch time was too short. Call me any time if you wanted someone to kill time, I am quite free after getting off work.

Your cookies were very nice, thank you very much, I ate non-stop after lunch even I was full :P

 
At 2/25/2006 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

或許妳不記得我是誰,但不打緊。:)
我看過妳的日記,我覺得妳很堅強(面對各種挑戰)、幸福(朋友的支持和關心)、有智慧(有各種上天恩賜)。我發現我和妳一樣,在情感上很脆弱,但不要常常跌入情緒困擾,開朗始終是妳的本質,至少在印象中如此。

 
At 2/25/2006 10:52 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

B,
Thanks for your encouragement..

Ginny,
There are just a few pieces of cookies and how could you ate non-stop? haha...
Hope you will enjoy your new workplace in TST later!

Pik,
Thanks for your care...nono...I am very weak...I could just stand still for God and friend's support.
「開朗始終是妳的本質,至少在印象中如此」...yes...in fact for nature I am an optimistic girl...I dont't know why I have altered since I had been suffered in my past love relationship...Girls are mostly sentimental...let's cheer each other up :)
um...do you mind giving me some hints who you are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home