Friday, February 17, 2006

Nowhere Man

7:09p.m.

Don't wanna be light bulb at home, but I have nowhere to go.

Care for a drink, but no one shares.
Wanna cry or smile, but no tears or joy.
Wanna be cared, but...

Got the freelance money back. Got all red pockets unwrapped.
Pocket fills with money, but my heart is empty.

I wonder, is that the end?

Too simple...

===========================================================

2:10a.m.

Finally, I left at half past 8 and, with my red-pocket money, tested the effectiveness of "Retail Therapy" at Tsing Yi. Unlike most girls, I just love to shop in groceries / supermarkets rather than boutiques. Am I strange?

Finally I have spent $168.5 (What a lucky number! 0.5 is a bonus?) after hanging around in the supermarket for an hour. Undoubtedly the amount of food is enough for a whole week. Haven't forgotten to choose some snacks in Aji Ichiban too...and a magazine...altogether $200.5 is gone! (Already a crazy shopping for me...) It seems that it works, at least I wouldn't stay at home and stuff my stomach with snacks... on the contrary, I didn't have dinner tonight... so hungry now!

I love to see what people shop at the cashier. You could guess how their lives are and what kind of people they are by glancing what they buy in the baskets. So let me share my harvest with you so that you could know me more.


My Harvest List of food

tomatoes, cabbage, pumpkin, celery, onion, banana, pomegranate, lemon, grapefruit, chicken breast, a box of cereal, dried beans for Jia Jia, peanuts, dried lily, wholemeal flour, cream cheese, candy



===========================================================

2:33a.m.


Tears rolled down by a simple sms...

===========================================================

3 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

不要想得太過傷悲吧,雖然吱喳妹已經飛走了,不過你重有好多朋友關心你既....
開心點吧...cheer...... =)

 
At 2/18/2006 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur friend left ar? oh....u will keep contact with her la....
today is my birthday.
B.

 
At 2/19/2006 2:43 AM, Blogger Hoiman said...

吱喳妹的朋友仔,

um...-_-
try my best...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home