Sunday, February 19, 2006

Make myself busy

Nice dinner

Today I decided to take an outdoor day off, for a fresh breath and made myself being occupied.

In spite of low-quality sleep due to insomnia, I got up early and travelled to a far place, Tsz Wan Shan, to redeem a heavy "Fuk Bag" from Parknshop (What a si lai's act!). After lunch I stayed in PageOne at Kowloon Tong for 2 hours, then bought 2 box of blueberries at TASTE (Yippee! Just $13.8 a box!). Holding the super-heavy "fuk bag" made me no longer hang around on the street...so I decided to go back home.

It was surprising to find that my brother was at home tonight (later I knew that it was because his girlfriend has went to mainland China) and so it was our 2nd time to have dinner together at Park Island. Luckily there were lots of food in the refrigerator and the dinner was quite satisfying for me......see what I have cooked in the photo!

Cooking, cleaning up the kitchen, washing clothes and hanging on the line...occupied my whole night...very tired now...but no mood to get on the bed...

Today seems so looooooooong.......time runs so slowly.......

2 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um… nice, outdoor day off @ Tsz Wan Shan, oh, which reminds me that, almost ten years ago, me and 3 others went on a hiking trip at MacLehose Trail Stage 5 and 4 (yes, we were going Eastward). On our way towarding Sai Kung, it was interesting that you will see East Kowloon and Shatin alternately, one your right, and another one on your left. It was really nice. Anyway, I’m glad that you have a great time. Let’s see if we could go hiking sometime somewhere together in a near future. (btw, were you going with "orange"?)

Today, I tried some of “it”. Yes, just like what you said, “it's too sweet… flavour is overwhelmed by the sweetness…” Next time I will make sure I will try it first, Sorry =P

 
At 2/19/2006 1:31 PM, Blogger Hoiman said...

I wore them on friday but let them rest yesterday :) Without wearing them, I longed for going home as it was tiring to stay for a long time on the street with such a heavy bag.

Meiji's products are all too sweet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home