Saturday, July 16, 2005

a dirt

I thought I was just an ash floating around anyone of you.
Tiny, insignificant, easy-to-be-forgotten......

But now people keep on implicitly telling me that I am definitely a dirt.
Tiny, but redundant, and even the only defect of perfection.

...coz I just bring unhappiness, hopelessness and sorrow to them.
I am no longer the optimistic and energetic Hoiman in this world...
Oh girl, don't yearn for the past please.

I always ask God to stop loneliness being attached to me,
or just pick me up from this world.
But I know it's only me who slam the door of exit, leaving myself in the pool of loneliness.

The saddest thing is, I am an heavy dirty, too heavy to leave the pool...
and I get bigger and bigger...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:00p.m.
Crying on the bed,
feeling was so bad,
all things made me sad.

Father suddenly called me and dated me out for dinner as they came to Causeway Bay. Sorry to reject ...I miss you, but I feel reluctant to have dinner with them...... I just feel comfortable to meet you and brother... but as I remember, the last time we three had dinner together was when I was 16... Sorry to make you down...I came across as an indifferent daughter......always......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:56p.m.
I want a pet which can listen to my murmur at anytime...
Just adopt an online pet....it's a pink tiger and is called Caesar.... (RHS)
Be aware of your hand when you play with it...

3 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...why suddenly feel so sad again? who is "HIM"? I am confused..or maybe cos i dont know ur history too much. may u tell me here or by email?
Anyway, instant sadness or instant past memeory appeared is normal..but that's it....live a new life la......regard all the past have died....it was memory and never come again.
B.

 
At 7/17/2005 1:47 AM, Blogger Rai said...

Yes, you are an ash, but I am an ash too, and you should know that there are many ashes around you~~

 
At 7/18/2005 10:36 AM, Blogger Hoiman said...

THX for cheering me up

btw, my pc is down again.....can't use the pc at home....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home